I was tagged by guerreiranigeriana to do this. I had not intended to be involved in any tagging because they reveal too much unless one decides not to be truthful, but being sure no man has ever said no to guerreiranigeriana, I do not intend to be the first.
1. Link the person who tagged you - just did
2. Mention the rules in your blog - doing that right now
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours - OMG!
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them - the fun part, but how do I know who's been tagged before?
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged - with pleasure
1. In public places, I always sit at the back or with my back to the wall, except when not possible: in church, in restaurants, seminars, parties. I like to see what's going on and am paranoid about people just walking up behind me
2. I dont like surprises (a spinoff from 1.) - no matter how pleasant, they make me apprehensive. If you're buying me a Lear Jet, just tell me, dont take me to the hanger to show me (chances are I will refuse to go with you anyway)
3. I dislike guessing games. Dont call me and ask: 'guess who's speaking?' Dont ask me to guess who you met on the way to work today (for crying out loud, there are 65 million people in the UK today and counting)
4. I think women look much sexier dressed than undressed. Nothing like a well-dressed woman to get the juices flowing and you thinking about tearing her dress off
5. I like cars. When I become a millionaire, I'll probably have 20
6. The sound of children playing always fills me with bliss
That's me done.
I tag lighty; sherri;; sha; omosewa; darkelcee; tobenna